iflix has some great news for all fans of Hot Ones.
Not only is Complex Network’s most popular series launching on iflix, complete with our favourite spice-loving host, Sean Evans, and a slew of your favourite celebs, but iflix is launching its own local versions of the “hot” show, too.
- Sneaker Shopping spotlighting the styles, silhouettes and significance of sneaker culture through the eyes of bold-faced names in music, sports, film, television and pop culture.
- Complex Closets going inside the closets of the biggest pop culture figures today to talk about the shoes that define their style.
- Don’t Believe the Hype for what’s hot and what’s just hot air. Sneakers, clothes, tech, food—nothing is safe.
- Get Sweaty featuring the hottest celebrities getting fit in the coolest gyms.
- Price the Hype, the ultimate game show for hypebeasts. Contestants compete head-to-head, proving their knowledge through trivia and challenges, with both money and sneakers on the line.
iflix Global Head of Short Form, Craig Galvin, said, “We have an incredible opportunity to deliver a uniquely local product based on a truly international format with mass appeal. Complex Networks has set the standard for trend-exploring, culture-defining millennial media. We are thrilled to partner with them through our production house, Studio2:15, to experiment and play, break rules and create new content with, to ensure mobile-savvy, time-poor, and globally conscious iflix subscribers are catered to”.
Now that’s hot.